Building on the foundations - 1st May 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
A 1-day, high fidelity, immersive, simulation based training focusing on mental health.
- 40% of medical patients in hospital have a psychiatric disorder
- 40% of GP consultations relate to mental health
No matter where your career takes you, this course will leave you more confident and skilled in assessing and managing those with mental health conditions.
What you will learn on this course:
- Boost your knowledge on a wide range of mental health presentations
- Better see how mental and physical health problems overlap and how to deal with the two together
- Increase your confidence and skill in carrying out risk assessments and mental state examinations
- Learn how to de-escalate challenging situations more effectively
- Learn more about psychiatric medication
Any foundation trainee who does not get a psychiatry rotation.
- FREE* - 1 per booking£0£00£0